Monday, 21 March 2011

Crafting the weekend part.5. First Maxi Dress

Hi, there! :)
Finally, this is my first maxi dress since I started sewing in November 2010. I never followed any pattern before, thus most of my creations had trouble, especially in bust area, if it is not too loose, then it too tight. This time I followed pattern from burdastyle. It was not so difficult to follow, I printed the pattern, copied it in A4 size paper, and cut it.If you want to follow the pattern, please check here. Original pattern is not a long dress, but I made it long since I wanted to try to make a long dress, just giving myself a try :). and this is it,


;D ;D ;D
This dress fit me very well, I like it so much, except for the skirt which I think a little bit too long, but that is ok.Never mind, someone like it, hehehe..:) I am still get trouble in sewing the zipper,but of course, as usual, there is no such useless trying, I learn many things.I also like the floral fabric, I am having another floral fabric, soon I will sew it and update you :)
I made myself a floral pin from the scraps.


do you think the fabric print looks like these? :D
it's floral :)

.  .  .  .



10 comments:

  1. this was so beautiful and peaceful and made me happy for you.
    Wedding Dresses
    This site is a can refer to the choice of browser may help you see
    Welcome back. Wonderful photos, wonderful story. So glad you could be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaah canteeeek..
    you looks so lovely.. *ala turis di terminal ketibaan :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha...masih ingat aja, she's from Thailand, but she only knew Bali..:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the romantic floral print! so girly and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much Chie, I also love your creations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dress is really pretty, and I don't think too long at all! I love the feminine floral print too!
    Thank you for your kind comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. your blog is inspiring, always come up with lovely creations nearly every day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mbak Rika, aku pengen banget bikin spt ini ada tutorialnya ga ya?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dulu aku ngikutin pola yg di Burda mba, di print trus diperbesar, agak ribet sih, tp bisa kok kalau sabar :)

      Delete

Hi, I love comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...