Sunday, 17 April 2011

It's Supposed to be a tote bag + matching phone pouch

It was supposed to be a tote bag, but I was confused reading this tutorial, then I created a sling bag with matching phone pouch from some fabric remnant of this floral dress, this project is part of "not to waste your scraps project."

for the fabric flower, I got the tutorial from here

After finishing the bag, I just realized my mistake understanding the tutorial, I should try again next time :)

I love polka dot fabric inside the bag

and a matching phone pouch

these are material used to make the phone pouch

I went to friend's house yesterday, and the rose apple tree was fruitful!

ripe rose apple

just like rain drops!
 Happy weekend everyone! :)

.  .  .  .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...