Monday, 25 July 2011

Pom Pom Dress



The seller told me this fabric named Rayon, I thought it was cotton. It is very comfy to wear especially in the hot day in Pekanbaru, and I seen the pompom, which I attach on the neckline at a store in Bukittinggi.


The pattern is self-drafted, and I tried a different style on the shoulder.


a short pompom dress for Purti's birthday present, I hope she'll like it.


and I had a picnic on the weekend with him,


and we're playing silly game...HAHA..:D



Hahaha..Have a fun life! :D

4 comments:

  1. salut deh , aku mesti bongkar pasang waktu jahit bangian lengan , :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku sendiri msh bermasalah dibagian lengan, bisanya yg gampang2 aja :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aku suka banget !!! XD XD XD
    apalagi ngeliat ekspresi mb Rika yg sumingrah itu, wow cantiknya

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...