Monday, 8 August 2011

Purple Chiffon Dress with hand-stitched crystal beads

I may call this is "Trouble Purple" dress. It just so many troubles sewing it. So many sew-and-rip actions, especially in the waistband area, if you take a look a bit closer, there are a LOT of messy thread *sigh. At least, I can still wear it.


Our office is going to have a dinner function on the 4th August, the dinner would be a semi-formal since some of the government officials invited. Me, and the two other women at my office are having triplets purple dress :)

As I've done before, sewing light fabric such as chiffon or slippery like satin was a trouble for me. But, I have to be patient and conquer the trouble fabric.

I've never done this before, but I've seen quite sometimes. When I was a child, behind my house there was a special place for some women doing stitching. It is regretful that this place is no longer exist since it a good way to empower women. I hope you understand how I did it just by looking at the picture.


and I made a corsage from the same fabric
he bought me matching shoes :)
Thanks for reading :)

9 comments:

  1. cute dress, 2 baju terusan yang aq bikin hasilnya berantakan :) mencong sana, mencong sini :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hayayaya..ninin selalu sepatu..=,=

    ReplyDelete
  3. As-salaamu'alaykum
    Oh this is SO pretty, mash'Allah. I LOVE how you added bead work in, and even made a corsage! And the shoes are cute too :)

    I wished you lived closer to me!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...