I know I rarely post on craft project recently. It is not because I am lazy or already lost my passion on crafting and sewing, but it is because, yup, it' s a lousy excuse, I am crazy busy at office :p. Another reason is, ehem..I am preparing my wedding *blushing :">, I won't talk much to you right now, but I promise, I'll share some preparations I made for my own wedding project, later.
Initially, most of the post on this blog is about children literature, which I love so much. If I am not crafting or sewing then I would be reading children book. Currently, I am reading (will read) these books (I read them all at the same time, I mean, when I get bored of one book, I'll change to another book for a while);
1. A Wrinkle in Time. Well, Honestly, I am confused reading this book, uuhmm.. I don't know, It just confusing for me, that's why it took long time for me to finish it :p.
2. Aha! I am sure everybody knows Alice! :D
4. Saga no Gabai Bachan. A Japanese novel on how to live happily in poverty. It is not to suggest us living in poverty ever after, yet to reconcile with the situation. I almost finish reading, I'll share you a short review tomorrow.
5. Sebelas Patriot. A novel by well-known Indonesian author Andrea Hirata.
6. Winnie the Twit. I just bought yesterday, still unsealed.
7. The Candymakers. I just bought yesterday, still unsealed.
How about you? what are you reading right now?
Ok, that's all for today, I see you soon.