Monday, 5 September 2011

New Goals and an Award :)

hi, hi! how's your Hari Raya holiday? Mine was such unforgettable moment with the family. I don't want to get back on work:(. But, now, I am back sitting in front of my office computer and working blogging on craft ;D. After-holiday syndrome is still in my head, and I am not in the mood of working. Lazy me, don't follow this bad habit :p. A lot of ideas and new goals in my head need to be transformed into the real things as soon as possible, unless the head would blast. I just can't help to start it over, I miss my crafty atmosphere. Soon,soon.

anyway, I got an award from Dini last time, and I give her such an honor back! :)


I'll be back soon. Love, Love :)

4 comments:

Hi, I love comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...