Monday, 31 October 2011

Orange Dress

The facts:
-Fabric: Silk chiffon, Rp60,000/ meter. Satin for lining Rp15,000/meter
-Pattern: shirred dress
-Notions: Connecting thread, elastic thread
-Time to complete: seven hours
-Total cost: Rp155,000

Click on the image to see in full view.

 This is the silk chiffon before cutting. 
For sewing a shirred dress you fill the bobbin with elastic thread
I confess. I only can work on a very simple dress. I am a novice seamstress. For those who's wondering how did I sew this, this, and this dress, including this orange chiffon dress, just watch the video below. I am sure you'll gonna make your own :).

For more info click on this link
Are you going to make your own shirred dress? Show me yours :D

Love Love :)

4 comments:

Hi, I love comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...