Saturday, 24 December 2011

Featured on Tobucil's Handmade :)

Hi, hi :)!
It just a quick and short post to welcome the weekend. I think some of you already knew that I was interviewed by Tobucil's Handmade and it was published on the day of my wedding. I was highly honored and blessed. Such a precious present :). If you want to see the interview, please kindly visit the link here. :)


In my opinion, Tobucil's Handmade has done something great. It helps to promote the local crafter through its weekly publication. Deserves to be highly appreciated. You can read another interview with talented Indonesian crafters at Tobucil's Handmade. Kindly visit the blog :)

See you on the next post. Love :)







2 comments:

Hi, I love comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...