Saturday, 31 December 2011

Meet Becky! :D

Halo, Hi! :D
It's again a weekend short update. I want you to meet my new love, she's Becky :D. She's a Polygon Sierra AX 24, which I have been dreaming for years. Yes, years! Thank God finally I own her :'). If you have any chance to buy a bike, I suggest you to buy it (you don't have to buy this type though, there are tons of lovely bike out there). I suggest you to visit this lovely blog as it will serve good recommendation for you before buying a bike. We all already knew that biking is healthy, thrifty, and safe for our mother earth :).

I love the wooden back seat.

I wish I could ride her whole day. I am thinking to bike to work, but my office is quite far from home. It would be fun biking to office in the morning for sure, but in the afternoon, under the hot hazy Pekanbaru..well, I think twice to do it :p. Anyway, Let's bike around! :D

Love,
Ika :-*




16 comments:

  1. aku juga suka sepedaaa...tapi itu belakangnya kayaknya sakit ya klo di bonceng xixiii

    ReplyDelete
  2. belakangnya buat gaya2an aja, lagian kalau ada yg bonceng aku goyang2 bawa sepedanya :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahhh asik nihhh dapet temenn baru,,, hihihihi... jadi pengen punya becky juga buat pergi - pergi ke pasar.. hahahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. hihihi..ayo bersepeda Nana Chan :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice bike :) jadi kangen sepedaku yg hilang, hehehe :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. rikaaa its me again..heee..follow me in here ok...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wah, jok dan pegangannya stang-nya kayaknya nyaman banget :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hihihi...lumayan nyaman mba Leny :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. dulu belinya dimana? thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know.... hehehe.... tp sekarang habissss di semua dealer polygon.... yah jd mau tanya di dealer polygon mana ;-)

      Delete
    2. eh, habis ya? aku beli di dealer Pekanbaru, Jl. Sudirman :)

      Delete
    3. thanks for info.... enjoyed!!!

      Delete

Hi, I love comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...