Monday, 19 December 2011

Wedding Guest Book: DIY Wedding

Hi :)
I am going to continue my post on wedding project. This time is guest book. Recently, I found a new lover, "Velvet". I think it looks so beautiful and elegance, especially when I made it embellished with felt. After making a velvet ring box, I decided to reuse velvet for another wedding stuff. So, these are the guest books I made on my wedding.


Actually, I bought the printed guest book then I covered it up with velvet. I embellished it with felt flower and golden ribbon.

 
This is also easy to make, if anyone of you want to host wedding, I recommend you to create your own. It is a precious thing when you can add your personal touch to your wedding :). But, you can also order it from me, tehehe :)

Love :)




2 comments:

Hi, I love comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...