Thursday, 16 February 2012

Guest Blogger on Innocentia's Blog

Two happy news to share with you :). First, yesterday I was featured on Innocentia's blog for the so-called "Creating Success Around the World" that features creative people from all over the world. You read the interview here. Many thanks to the creative blog owner, Mba Dewi Citra Sari. She always find a fresh way to promote our creativity. 
The second news is ...hhmm.. I think, I have a baby bump :').


Thank you for visiting.
Love, Ika :)

6 comments:

  1. hi its shaz from http://shazfashionandbeautylifestyle.blogspot.com/
    i m ur newest liker and fan congratulations for baby bump mine is growing too ( i m expecting as well).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, shaz, thank you for visiting...congrats for you baby too :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on both counts!! I just found you through your interview - loved your story and had to come take a look! I'm following you now and looking forward to reading more!


    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting Jill :)

      Delete
  3. as usual, I always proud of you..
    congratz.. congratz..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe..thanks hidayat :D as usual you are one of the best supporter :)

      Delete

Hi, I love comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...