Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Round Purse :)

Halo semuanya! Hi, everyone! :)
I hope your Wednesday morning is blissful. I just finished three round purses last night. The purses were made of cute cottons of Riley Blake Fox Trails design. The lining inside is soft dacron and polka dot cotton and velvet lining between the front and back side. As usual, if you want to order kindly contact me here :).

When I sewn the first purse it was kinda frustrating, especially the zipper sewing part. There were rip-and-sew actions. The second purse was quite smooth and the third purse was easier. Practice makes perfect, right? :). 
The diameter is around 14cm and it will be suitable for your phone case, snack, or even cosmetic.

I hope you like it and thank you again for visiting my blog.

Love, Ika :)

12 comments:

  1. horeee... rika berhasil..
    cantik banget ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. horeee..iyaaa..senang deh mba fit :D

      Delete
  2. lovely wallets! I thought they were loopy loop wall hangings :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha..iya yah looks like that loop art :D

      Delete
  3. Super cute little purses. I would love for you to join my weekly anything goes Fri-Monday linky at Bacon Time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ka rikaaa, bikin giveaway dongg, hehehe ..
    aku mau satu tuhhh yang coklat cantikkk banget, hihihi ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. insyaallah nanti mau bikin giveaway piena, doakan segera terwujud ya :D

      Delete
  5. jongkok nungguin giveawaynya mbak rika... :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...