Thursday, 31 May 2012

Jar Cover and Fabric Tray

Hello Thursday everyone! 
Selamat hari Kamis teman-teman...
I am sorry for being late posting my next project, there were few troubles here, one of them is that my beloved kitty, Adul, went away from home and has not come back until now. I miss him so much :(. I hope he'll find the way home soon. another trouble is the shipping matter, I sent an order since Saturday, but my customer never received it as the courier input THE WRONG ADDRESS on the receipt..!!! my goodness, I gotta clear the problem as soon as possible to keep my customer's trust. T__T

Anyway, here are my new creations, Jar Cover and Fabric Tray. I recycled the coffee jar, yes, it is Nescafe jar :). I intend to use these for putting my Hari Raya cookies, yay! Lebaran sebentaaaar lagi...:D..haha masih lama juga..

life sometimes gives us sweet candy, on the other time it gives us bittersweet. No matter how, let's enjoy it. Have a seat, grab your cheese roll and enjoy the strawberry ice :). Hey, would you like to make the iced strawberry, here is the recipe.

Love, Ika :)

14 comments:

  1. uni rikaaaa.....jarnya bajuuusss...tray nya jugaaaa..apalagi strawberry ice nya bikin ngencess.. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ayooo main ke Pekanbaru, ntar disuguhin strawberry ice :D..Eh, tp Nurul bisa bikin sendiri ding, gampang bgt kok :D

      Delete
    2. wiken kemaren diriku balik ke duri uni..hehehe, tapi cuma 2 hari..-_-
      nanti lah lebaran pulang lagi....ayo bumiiil, kapan2 postingannya resep2 food & beverage doong..

      Btw, semoga adul cepet pulang yaaaa.... *pray for adul

      Delete
    3. kapan2 deh ya, post yg seger2 dan enak2 :D

      Delete
  2. aaaah lucuuuu.. aku mauuuuu hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. buat toples kue lebaran Mba Dini :D

      Delete
  3. aduh, semoga adulnya cepet pulang ya, rika :)
    itu jar covernya lucu banget. kreatif bikin baru nescafe jar jadi lebih cantik :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. makasih Indi, iyaa...udah hampir seminggu Adul ga pulang, sedih bgt ingat kebiasaan2nya :'(

      Delete
  4. ini lucuu bangeett...aq sukaa...

    ReplyDelete
  5. kreatif banget mba rika...
    itu warna ijo di pohon pake spidol ya mba?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. makasih mba Osi, pakai kain aplikasi yg ditempel mba :)

      Delete
  6. lucu banget mbak Rika 'baju' jarnya....
    saya kira juga itu pohonnya pake spidol, ternyata kain toh. Ah, memang kreatif...:D

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...