Monday, 28 May 2012

Mail Holder

Hola, Monday!
Halo teman-teman! How's your Monday morning? I am very sleepy here, last night I was trying hard to finish a project, but I couldn't still make it..(-,-)' I hope I can publish it by tomorrow. So, don't forget to visit back :).

Anyway, this is an order from someone, a mail holder.

There are two pockets for envelope, two pockets for pen, a round pocket to put your 'post-it' and another pocket that you can use for placing other thing you wish. 

Thank you again for visiting :).

Love, ika.

2 comments:

  1. As-salaamu'alaykum sis,
    This is very cute! Love the idea.
    I'd like to make something similar, as soon as I figure out who I want to give it to..haha

    Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...