Saturday, 15 September 2012

Learn Something New: Crafty Saturday

When was the last time you learned something new?
I told you on my previous post that I am learning to knit. Iveny, my friend at office is the teacher. 
It's only a short course since I am going to start maternity leave by this Monday. But, I am quite happy, at least I know the basic knowledge of knitting.
Last night, I was so excited seeing my first "messy" knitting (look at the holes :D). I want it to be a good memory for me, I want to hang it on the wall soon! I know it would be good if I use embroidery hoop, but I don't have a bigger one, and I can't wait for tomorrow. So, I use the foam :p 

 Here are some of the making process.
I hope it will inspire you. Have a crafty Saturday! :)
Love, ika.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...