Sunday, 18 November 2012

Pumpkin Cake

Halo! ;)
I was watching 36 Ways to Live with Chef Emmanuel Stroobant on the AFC yesterday. He was making banana bread with very simple ingredients. Then, I remembered that I have a half cut pumpkin in the fridge, which gave me an idea to make a pumpkin cake with very simple ingredients too. The ingredients are pumpkin (boil it), egg, sugar, flour, vanilla essence, butter, baking soda, and milk (I forgotten to put it on the picture). All ingredients mixed together and baked! 
The taste is good, but I think next time I should add more flour and roast the pumpkin, instead of boil it. 

You should try. This is so simple and tasty :)
Have a sweet Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...