Thursday, 13 December 2012

Baby Booties

Hello! :)
This is my first attempt in making baby booties. I am using a pattern from the book written by my crafter friend, Mba Fitri. The material is linen cotton and velboa for the lining to keep my baby's feet warm. It's pretty easy to make, I spent three hours to finish as an escape from sewing' a-quite-mass project', hehe..(next time I should think twice to accept order in a large number, I can't help of being bored doing them over and over :(

I tell you something, I think I used both soles of booties for left foot. haha..luckily these are for baby, it won't be a big issue, they fit well on my baby's feet, anyway ;D

thanks for reading :)
love, ika

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...