Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Some Works Need Extra Time

Halo there!
Above is one of "Lizzie Lunch Bag Set", they'll be on the shop on Thursday, June 20.
I am so sorry, I don't intend to procrastinating, I need extra time to finish them all, especially top stitching. 

By the way, the extra time including the ups and downs spirit in sewing and crafting. You know sometimes, when body and mind get so tired your spirit seems fading away. When it happened, I'll allow myself to inhale fresh air, riding my bike in early morning to the green space enjoying 'me time' before the baby awake, or blog walking to some of inspiring crafty blogs. Another mood booster is receiving a message from some of you that telling me that you are inspired by this blog. 
Thank you so much :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...