Monday, 8 July 2013

30 Days Craft Challenge

I'd like to say happy Ramadan for all my muslim friend...Selamat menjalankan ibadah puasa. Mohon maaf lahir dan bathin :)

I would like to challenge myself for 30 days craft challenge that will start tomorrow. This is to encourage, motivate, and improve myself in crafting and sewing. I've made a list to make and I hope I can do and finish it successfully. I'll make at least a creation a day and will publish the daily update on this blog, my facebook page (craft and sweet) and instagram account with #30dayscraftchallenge.

You may also join the challenge and I would very happy if you share it with me :)
Ok, that's all for today, I see you tomorrow with the first project. Can you guess what is going to be? :)





4 comments:

  1. aku nunggu publish dress nya mba rika...pasti cantik hasilnya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello... Would like to ask you, where you print the "Craft & Sweet by Rika Daniel" on the ribbon? I would like to print my company name on the ribbon too, but I don't know where can get it in Malaysia. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, :)
      I ordered from Indie Craft label based in Bandung, Indonesia. You can contact them directly on their facebook page "Indie Craft Label" :)

      Delete

Hi, I love comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...