Sunday, 21 July 2013

#30dayscraftchallenge-Day 13 "Cinnamon Banana Bread"

I miss out Day 12 of #30dayscraftchallenge yesterday. I got a minor sore eye in my left eye, it was not so serious, but quite annoying when sewing. So, I stop sewing for couple of days and bake a bread :) I made Cinnamon Banana bread for break fasting. The recipe is very simple and easy to make, something that you can bake in a peaceful afternoon while playing with the kid.

All you need to make it, banana, of course, flour, baking powder, sugar, vanilla essence, water or milk, butter and cinnamon. The proportions is up to you, hehe..:p All mix together and bake.

The photo props are all made by me, if you haven't read the post yet, this is the fabric covered jar and tray, and this is the napkin.
Enjoy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...