Wednesday, 17 July 2013

#30dayscraftchallenge-Day 9 "Tracy Clutch"

As promised, these are more photos and stories of 'Tracy Clutch' I made for #30dayscraftchallenge. After four days working, finally "Tracy Clutch" done! Although the making process was complicated, but I love the creative experience I've been through. I enjoyed every second understanding the instructions from the Japanese writing book and slowly cutting the fabric. Few mistakes have been made, but it won't stop me to make this clutch again in the future. I am thinking to make the ready stock item for sell, what do you think? :)

The outside is made of linen fabric and the inside is made of cotton fabric. I made my own bias tape, this time, which is not too difficult. It has four main pockets plus one zippered pocket. Very roomy! It also has 12 card slots! This is the first time I made something for myself which could gather everything I need, cell phone, money, card, and small notebook. *please, I allow me to post more photos, I am so excited this time XD


OK. See you soon with the next challenge :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...