Saturday, 6 July 2013

Mood Booster

Just in the middle of less-motivated, less-spirited, and slow motion week, I accepted this letter yesterday. Considering as one of the contestant already made me happy, shortlisted into 56 participants is absolutely doubled the happiness. Failed to be a winner is not a big deal, for now, I am satisfied enough that my handmade has bring me to this stage. The journey must be continued. I should improve my skill and challenge myself for another creative experience. Challenge. Hey, does anyone say 'challenge'? What about a 'Holy Month Crafty Challenge'? :)

2 comments:

  1. congratulations, super proud mba, you are an inspiration to others, i think simply by participating you are already a winner and the experience itself is the reward.. semangat terus yaaa (",)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...